Sunday, June 9, 2013

Marvelous Femslash

Date Night

Date Night:

baronessmoriarty:

Ms. Hudson (Elementary)/ Monica Rambeau (Marvel)

Yes, you read that right. Its a crossover fic, and its quite nice. 

silaszee: HAWT DAWGS!  YEAH!



silaszee:

HAWT DAWGS!  YEAH!

bartonsnethers: you'd be so perfect with me but you just can't...



bartonsnethers:

you'd be so perfect with me

but you just can't see

Strange and Beautiful, Aqualung

Darcy has a crush on Natasha.

if it's better to crash land than fly in it,violins, silence,...











if it's better to crash land than fly in it,
violins, silence, anger, violence,
says to herself, "i'm going out of my mind."

it wasn't just a one-night stand.

bedabug: Excalibur #24 I just wanted this on my blog.



bedabug:

Excalibur #24

I just wanted this on my blog.

ladyliberators: You just know Patsy asked her to sign her copy...





ladyliberators:

You just know Patsy asked her to sign her copy of said 1st issue.

[1972] Defenders v1 #57

tashepard: Ideal team-up. Revisiting this old drawing.



tashepard:

Ideal team-up.

Revisiting this old drawing.

Young Avengers v1 #3



Young Avengers v1 #3

ladyliberators: uchidachi: Avengers v1 #243 ship it? Yes of...



ladyliberators:

uchidachi:

Avengers v1 #243

ship it?

Yes of course!

Their shared time with the Avengers v1 was so short but full of shippy glory.

Basically, people kept being assholes to Monica for no good reason at all and Jen was an amazing friend that defended her time after time.

For reference, regardless of any interaction, they both appeared in the following issues:

227-238, 240-243, 254, 278-279, 283-287, 291-294, 305, 333, Annuals 12, 13, 18 & 19. Also there is this lovely panel in 250 where Monica is enjoying a beautfiul view and thinking how much Jen would too if she were there.<3

*sighs* ALL I WANT IS FOR WRITERS TO REMEMBER THOSE TWO WERE FRIENDS.

fuckyeahagentdrew: Jessica: (That's strange.  Usually I'm...



fuckyeahagentdrew:

Jessica: (That's strange.  Usually I'm stuck with whoever's left, but this woman chose me!)

Lindsay: Hi.  The name's Lindsay McCabe.  Yours?

Enter Lindsay McCabe!

From Spider-Woman vol. 1, #14 by Mark Gruenwald, art by Carmine Infantino and Al Gordon.

takeshii: I don't usually take requests, but I quite like these...



takeshii:

I don't usually take requests, but I quite like these two, so here you go, Anon!

I've never drawn them before; my fanarts are usually limited to Teen Wolf only, but I trieeed

betterthanlegos: Pairing —> Xi'an Coy Manh and Danielle...



















betterthanlegos:

Pairing —> Xi'an Coy Manh and Danielle Moonstar (616)

By SpacePirateLord



By SpacePirateLord

Photo





By Amorim



By Amorim

timkarinn: Queen [Kate and America] (Young Avengers) Fanart...



timkarinn:

Queen [Kate and America] (Young Avengers)
Fanart Links in order: [x][x] [x] [x] [x]

You're on a different road, I'm in the milky wayYou want me...







You're on a different road, I'm in the milky way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch

I don't care , I love it!

ricken-art: Fanart: Laura and Jubiee - May 23, 2013



ricken-art:

Fanart: Laura and Jubiee - May 23, 2013

themightierthor: "He is bold, but you and I in the same room...





themightierthor:

"He is bold, but you and I in the same room would scare him half to death. And rightly so."

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment