Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lesbian Erotica Blog

My girlfriend of over a year and I broke up last night.

I deeply apologize if I miss a couple weeks worth of stories.

Hi yes can I have a thing about two girls who were in a long distance relationship for five years or so and are meeting each other for the first time and having sex?

This story will be what I'm posting the next couple of weeks. Thank you for the suggestion lovely!

Unf. Can't wait until your next story. They always leave me dripping.

Glad I can make you so wet ;)

Jordan and Antonia Part 1

Jordan waiting patiently, flowers in hand, as her eyes searched the screen to find her girlfriends flight. Her eyes found the flight number and she checked the arrival time, smiling when she realized it was going to be early. After five years of falling in love with her girlfriend she was finally going to be able to hold her, kiss her, spend nights staying up late talking and laughing. She walked to the bottom of the escalators, waiting to see the face she’d spent years dreaming about.

After an eternity a flood of people came down the moving stairs, most of their faces worn out from travel. Near the end of the group came Antonia, her eyes searching desperately around. They met Jordan’s and both girls smiled. Antonia ran down the last few steps, flying into Jordan’s arms.

In a moment they were kissing, the luggage and flowers forgotten as their lips moved in tandem, as if they were made for each other. After what was probably too long to be making out in public they pulled away, staying in each other's arms.

Jordan took Antonia's luggage and gave her the flowers. She wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's waist and pulled her close for another kiss before pulling her towards the door. "Let's go home."

They walked closely together out to the car. Jordan put the luggage in the trunk and kissed Antonia again as she sat down in her seat. They started their forty five minute drive to Jordan's house, their hands instantly finding each other. They spoke nonstop the first fifteen minutes, talking about the flight and their plans for the week Antonia was spending there.

After their idle talk had slowed down Jordan put her leg high on Antonia's thigh, her fingers tracing slow circles on the inside of her thigh. The circles moved up slowly until she had nearly reached Antonia's now excited pussy. She started to move the circles back down until she heard Antonia groan in disappointment.

"I want you now." She nearly growled with desire.

Jordan's hand slid back up to Antonia's pussy. She pressed gently against it, moving her fingers slightly. Antonia moaned quietly in the back of her throat, her legs falling apart to let Jordan have her way. Jordan pressed hard, finding the spot where Antonia's clit was. She circled her fingers around it, alternating the pressure she was putting on it. Antonia moaned more, her hips starting to rock against Jordan's hand. Her own hand came up, unzipping her jeans and pulling them down to her knees with her underwear, leaving her pussy bald and dripping on the seat.

The smell of sex filled the car instantly and Jordan moaned in desire, wishing her face was buried deep between her girlfriend's legs. Her fingers moved to Antonia's opening, sliding into her tight pussy easily, her fingers well lubricated with how wet Antonia was. She curled her fingers, finding Antonia's g-spot and started to finger fuck her quickly, filling Antonia with two fingers while Antonia filled the car with moans of pleasure.

Jordan shifted her hand so her thumb was able to reach Antonia's clit. She moved her thumb as fast as she moved her fingers, hearing her girlfriends moans getting louder as she pushed her closer and closer to the edge until with another loud moan, Antonia came hard against Jordan's hand, a stream of curse words leaving her mouth.

Jordan sucked her fingers dry of Antonia's juices before turning the car off, looking out the window at the house they had just pulled up in front of. "Welcome home."

Antonia pulled Jordan's face hard against hers. "Welcome home. Bedroom. Now."

Due to some slight personal issues, the story is going to be an hour later today. I’m so sorry...

Due to some slight personal issues, the story is going to be an hour later today. I’m so sorry lovelies.

ur blog makes me wanna rub my clit til its raw

Just be careful not to hurt yourself lovely.

When will tonight's story be up:)?

In about an hour and a half hopefully!

What's the wettest you have ever been? What made you that wet? ;p

One time in my chemistry class my girlfriend kept sending me really dirty messages and then started sending me pictures to go with the messages and when I stood up to leave class there was a very noticeable wet mark on the chair.

I came home from the store earlier than planned, knowing that your pussy would still be dripping for...

I came home from the store earlier than planned, knowing that your pussy would still be dripping for me. Before I left I had started to fuck you until you were about to cum before stopping and announcing that I had to go to the store because we were out of milk. I had told you that you weren’t allowed to touch yourself while I was gone because I was the only one allowed to give you that much pleasure.

I opened the front door quietly and shut it, hardly making a sound. I stepped out of my shoes and set the milk on the counter before creeping upstairs. When I reached the top step I heard a muffled moan. I quickened my step and reached the bedroom door.

You were laying on our bed, your legs spread wide open as you pounded into yourself with one of our dildos. Your other hand was clenched the sheet and you suddenly cried out my name, your body jerking as you climaxed. You came down and pulled the dildo out, opening your eyes. A look of panic crossed your face when you saw me watching you coolly from the doorway, my arms crossed over my chest.

I uncrossed my arms and walked over to you, standing at the foot of the bed. “Someone’s been very bad.”

You ducked your head in shame and nodded once quickly, moving to sit up.

“No. Don’t move.” You listened. “Now, you’re going to listen and be a good girl, or you won’t get fucked at all for a few months, do you understand?”

You nodded.

“Good. Now lay on your stomach with your hands above your head.”

You obeyed quickly and I moved to where you were, handcuffing your wrists to the headboard. When I was out of your view again I stripped completely and put our largest strap on around my waist, making sure it was well lubricated. I climbed into bed behind you and ran my hands over your ass, admiring the red marks left there from my hands earlier. I positioned the strap on to glide across your entire length, the head pressing against you clit. You moaned quietly as my hips moved against yours, forcing the strap on to tease your clit. Before long the shaft was shiny with your wetness.

I pulled back and lined the head up with your opening. I let a couple inches slide in before pulling back out. You groaned in frustration and I laughed at you, repeating my actions several times. I thrust my hips hard against yours suddenly, burying it inside of you. Your body jerked as you screamed, your ass grinding back against me to force it in as deep as possible.

I thrust into you fast, pounding hard into your dripping pussy. You kept screaming my name, your hands clenching into fists. I could feel your walls tightening when it became hard to pull out. You moaned loudly, “Baby I’m going to cum all over you.”

As soon as the words were out of your mouth I pulled out of you, laughing again as you cried out in anguish. “Do you want to cum for me?”

“God fucking yes.” You moaned.

I released one of the handcuffs and made you roll over before cuffing you again. “You can. But not yet. You have to make me first.” I slid the strap on off and sat down over your head, my knees on each side of your head.

I lowered my pussy against your waiting mouth. Your tongue started to work quickly, licking and teasing my clit. I felt your teeth nip at my outer lips and briefly on my clit. I rode your face, feeling your tongue explore me, never holding still long enough to draw more than a breathy moan from my lips.

“Put your tongue in me.” I groaned. You obeyed quickly, knowing you’d be rewarded for your obedience. I rode you harder, feeling myself being pushed closer to the edge. I teased my nipples with my fingers, pulling the already erect points. I moaned loudly as my hips jerked when I came in your mouth.

I climbed off of you, seeing your face slick with my cum. “Do you want to cum for me now?” Your pussy was slick with your juices and you looked like you would cum the moment I touched you.

“Yes.” Your moan was desperate.

“Beg me.”

“Please let me cum, please. I’m sorry for being bad, I promise I’ll listen. Please let me cum all over you master. I am desperate to cum. Please baby, please.”

I bowed my head, swiping my tongue over your entire length once. Your hips jerked up and you screamed in ecstasy. I found your clit and bit it, pulling on it before letting go. My tongue found your entrance and slid into you, tasting your excitement. I could feel how close you already were so I pulled out, choosing instead to suck and nip on your clit. My eyes found yours and I kept eye contact as I continued to eat you out.

“I’m going to cum.” You moaned, your eyes pleading for permission.

I nodded, my lips not slowing down against your pulsing clit. You broke eye contact as your head fell back. Your entire body shook against me as you came hard, soaking the sheets.

I pulled away and sat up, releasing your wrists from the handcuff and smiling at the way you curled into a ball, your body spent and exhausted. I kissed your forehead. “Good girl. Go to sleep, the rest of your punishment will be tomorrow.”

tell me what you'd do if you came home to find me pleasuring myself after you'd made it clear i was to not touch myself until you could take care of me?

Answering this in tonight's story which should be up within the next half hour!

Your stories are amazing. As I lay in bed at night reading them, they literally make my pussy drip. (;

Its nice to know I make you so wet lovely ;)

Dorm Room Part 2

I leave the bedroom and walk out to the living room, finding my backpack and emptying it into my hands. I walk back into the bedroom, biting my lip as I see your fingers leave your pussy where they had been circling your clit. I walk quickly to the bed, our lips meeting in a heated kiss that draws moans from both of our throats. Your hands push me away slightly and you look at the strap on that’s still in my hands.

I nod and quickly pull it on, tightening the clasps to make it snug. Your hand snakes around it and you tug gently, causing the other end to rub against my clit. I sit back on my heels as you continue to pull on the strap on, making it work against me. My head fell back and a low moan escaped my lips. You sit up and start to mark my neck with your teeth while you continue to tease my clit.

After a few minutes my body started to shake, signaling how close I was to orgasm. I grabbed your shoulders tightly, leaving nail marks, as my back arched and a string of curse words left my mouth as I came hard. Your lips against mine helped me come down from my orgasm. I bit your lip and pushed you down under me, grinning.

I shifted my fake cock slightly so the end against me wasn’t pressing so hard against my now sensitive clit. I ran it along your slit, covering it with your wetness. I slid it into your slowly, pulling it out when it was only half way in, laughing when I heard you whimper.

“Fuck me.” You demanded. I kissed down your jaw to your neck before sliding into you again, going in as deep as I could. I held my hips still as my lips continued to trail kisses down to your chest. I started to thrust my hips against yours, forcing my strap on hard into you as my tongue started to tease your nipples again.

Your legs wrapped around my waist and your hips rose to meet mine with every thrust. My tongue finished its exploration of one nipple and moved to the other side, moaning against your delicate skin. I started to thrust faster when I kissed back up your neck. Your moans came in a steady stream now as your legs started to shake under me.

I pulled out of you quickly, causing you to scream in angst. I stood at the edge of the bed and pulled you to me, forcing your legs onto my shoulders before I started to thrust harder and faster into you. You screamed my name and grabbed the sheets tight in your hands as you came hard against me. I kept thrusting harder and deeper into you as you continued to cum over and over. After almost a dozen orgasms I finally slowed down and pulled out of you, climbing back into bed with you.

You shifted in bed and moved the strap on in its harness, making sure that it was hard against my clit before you sucked the head of the strap on into your mouth, tasting your cum on it. You pushed the strap on as deeply into your mouth as possible, the movement of the strap on putting pressure on my clit. I groaned, grabbed the hair on the back of your head to hold you against my cock. You kept moving your mouth along the strap on, tasting your cum and alternating the pressure on my clit until with a final scream of ecstasy I came hard.

Your fingers quickly undid the harness and threw it across the room, licking my cum off of me before kissing back up my body to my mouth. I kissed you deeply before collapsing back on the bed with you, content to fall asleep, our bodies worn out.

Can you write about just a really hardcore strap on scene

Look for this in the second part of the latest story Monday evening!

Dorm Room Part 1

I knock nervously on your dorm door, feeling everything in my backpack shifting at the movement. A run a hand through my hair and shift my weight from one foot from the other as I wait for you to let me in.

You open the door and smile at me, grabbing my hands and pulling me into a tight hug. When you feel what is in my backpack you pull back, your eyes darkening in want. “I see why you came over now.”

I bit my lip and looked down, feeling anxious. “W-we don’t have to if you don’t want to.” I manage to stutter out.

You roll your eyes at me and step forward, kissing me gently. You pull me towards the couch, my lips still moving against yours as I drop my backpack and jacket on the floor, grateful that your roommate is out of town for the weekend. I push you back against the couch and you fall, pulling me down with you so that I’m straddling your lap.

I bite your bottom lip gently, pulling to make you moan. Your hands grip my hips tighter as our kissing starts to get more heated. I nip and suck at your lips as your hands rake over my back, pushing under my shirt to leave trails of scratch marks.

When you moan deeper into my mouth as your hips start to rock up against mine I pull my lips away, dipping my head down to kiss your neck. My hands come up the front of your shirt and squeezing your chest once before moving up further to start undoing the buttons on your shirt.

Once your shirt was off I felt you tugging against the hem of mine, begging me to pull it off with your body language. I quickly stripped for you before kissing you deeper again, standing up and pulling us back to the bedroom. I push you back onto the bed and straddle you again, our lips crashing together fervently as the desire between our legs builds.

My fingers quickly undo the clasp on your bra and I pull it off, my eyes taking in the sight of your erect nipples. My fingers quickly replace my eyes as I start to play with you, drawing moans from the back of your throat. I kiss along your jawline and down your neck, finding your pulse point and sucking on it. Your legs start to spread beneath me and I moan quietly against you, my mouth trailing kisses to your chest.

I kiss the fullness of your chest before settling on your nipple, teasing you with the tip of my tongue. I bite down gently and your hips shoot up against mine again, desperate for release. I kiss back to your mouth and moan against your lips. Your hands work desperately to undo the clasp on my bra before throwing it across the room. Its my turn to moan loudly as your fingers twist and pull on my nipples, sending shocks of ecstasy to my throbbing pussy.

You cry out as I move suddenly off of you but when you see me striping off my pants and now soaking underwear you understand. I climb back on top of you and start to grope your chest again before one hand slides down your stomach to undo the button on your jeans. You raise your hips off the bed to help me as I finish stripping you.

I lick my lips at the sight of your dripping pussy and can’t help but lean forward and taste you. Your body shudders and your hips rise up against my face, wanting more. I settle my body over yours and start to plant kisses on your shoulders again. I rock my hips against yours and start to shift your legs, opening them further so that I can settle between them.

When our pussies connect your back arches up as you nearly scream my name. I rock my hips hard against you, feeling your wetness against mine. We moan and whimper against each other, our hips moving in tangent as we start to get close to release. Your body arches up before mine as you scream to signal your release. The feel of you cumming against me pushes me the rest of the way over the edge and my hips jerk erratically against yours as I cum hard.

I roll off of you, breathing hard as we both come down from our orgasms. You close your eyes and start to curl up against me before I shake my head at you.

“We’re not done yet baby. Let me go get my bag.”

What would you do if you came to me if you came to my dorm room?

This question will be answered through my stories the next couple of weeks. Sweet dreams lovelies ;)

I want to push you up against the wall, pound my fingers into your throbbing pussy and lick you clean.

You're more than welcome too lovely ;)

Wanna play titanic

Only if you get to be the ocean so I can go down on you ;)

Oh my god! You make me want to fuck you senseless!!!!

Well I'm about to take a shower, you're more than welcome to join me lovely ;)

I watched you lustfully while you made your way around the party saying goodbye hours before anyone...

I watched you lustfully while you made your way around the party saying goodbye hours before anyone else was going to. The way your body moved had been driving me crazy all night and I could feel how soaked I was each time I shifted in my chair. You said goodbye to me last and I stood up, saying I would walk you out to your car. You walked out of the kitchen first, giving me the chance to admire your swaying hips.

We walked to the entry of the house and you opened the coat closet to get your jacket. I moved quickly, pulling us both into the closet and shutting the door. My mouth found yours and I could taste my desire mirrored on your lips. Our bodies were pressed tightly against each other and I pushed you back against a wall, finding your hands and pinning them above your head.

I trapped both your wrists with one of my hands and started to grope your chest, feeling your moans against my lips. I shushed you, reminding you of the party going on outside the door and you bit your lip. I moaned at the sight and ripped your shirt off, kissing you deeply again, my tongue pushing into your mouth.

Your nails raked down my back as my hands worked your chest, pulling quiet moans and whimpers from your lips. My mouth moved down, sucking and kissing across your neck and shoulders. I pulled your bra off, followed quickly by the rest of your clothes and I felt as mine all fell off of me at the demand of your hands. I sunk to my knees quickly, throwing your legs over my shoulders. Your hands were in my hair, pulling to hold on as I buried my face into your pussy.

I licked your entire length, coating my tongue in your wetness before I started to suck on your clit, biting and licking around it. Yours hips rocked against my face and I could feel your clit spasming in my mouth. I slid two fingers into you, adding a third before long as I finger fucked you to orgasm, your cum coating my face.

You climbed off of me and crouched with me in the closet. Your fingers found my now dripping pussy and you slid into me, my moan muffled against your mouth. I felt you slid in a second finger, then a third and a fourth as you pounded into me relentlessly, my body shaking in anticipation for my orgasm. I slid a hand between your legs and kept pounding three fingers into you, wanting to feel you cum before letting myself release. My thumb worked your clit and your fingers slowed down as you started to get lost in the feeling my hand was giving you.

I jerked my hips hard against you. “Fuck me.” I growled. Your fingers sped back up and soon my breath was coming in short bursts as I tried not to scream your name. My vision went white and my back arched as I came hard against you, feeling your orgasm moments later. We collapsed against each other for a minute while we came down and I kissed you again, smiling before we started to pull our clothes back on.

“Good night.” You said with another kiss before walking out of the closet.

I watched the sway of your hips again, grinning. “Good night.”

your stories make me so wet. what would you do to me if you saw me at a party and dragged me into a closet?

This ask will be answered in the story tonight. Only an hour left lovelies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment