Friday, June 7, 2013

it's age Play baby

princessnarnarkitty: Diapers and thigh socks are so comfy...





princessnarnarkitty:

Diapers and thigh socks are so comfy together!

babyskittlebug: Daddy surprised me with a pack of pretty...







babyskittlebug:

Daddy surprised me with a pack of pretty diapers yesterday!! He has some too so now we match! :D

lucky, I should be getting mine anyday

Photo



Photo





diapercum: Trying to look cute!









diapercum:

Trying to look cute!

Photo



Photo





silvertp: Oh those girlish crushes and the paths they lead down



silvertp:

Oh those girlish crushes and the paths they lead down

Photo



Photo



Photo





Most of the people I talked to today, I imagined naked

So celibacy is going well.

abprincess: I'm confused, disturbed and amused by this picture....



abprincess:

I'm confused, disturbed and amused by this picture. Seriously the things people come up with…

Photo



Photo



Photo



his-little-scarlet: daddys-baby-love: im ready to play Daddy...



his-little-scarlet:

daddys-baby-love:

im ready to play Daddy ^-^

Gimme binky. 
~ Scarlet

Photo



escaping-myself: sorry for another picture of me, throwing my...



escaping-myself:

sorry for another picture of me, throwing my limbs about.

princessnarnarkitty: abjane: A super awesome Hello Kitty...





princessnarnarkitty:

abjane:

A super awesome Hello Kitty outfit!

I want those socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment