Friday, June 7, 2013

Andreina(:

Lovely puffin'



Lovely puffin'

Cuentale que beso mejor que ella.

Liberal heathen daughter vs. Conservative father

Me: Hey dad, you know how a man's G-spot is in his butt?

My Dad: What??????????????

Me: Yeah, a man's G-Spot is in his butt. I'm reading it in this article right now: "There are some scientific reports that the true location of a man's G spot is just inside the anus." Apparently they cause the strongest orgasms for males. Lucky gay men.

My Dad: What?????????????????????

Me: How does that work dad? With the whole "Divine Creation" thing? I guess God loves butt sex too. 'Cause he made mankind purposefully and in his image didn't he? Therefore, God's G-spot is in his butt.

My Dad: *Leaves*

lasfloresdemayo: Sigh me too



lasfloresdemayo:

Sigh me too

"El problema es que yo soy cabrona con todos y con el que me gusta soy bien pendeja."

"El problema es que yo soy cabrona con todos y con el que me gusta soy bien pendeja."

- amen (via hellotolife)

Photo



Photo



Make me choose between:

_________ or _________

Ay viene ay viene…



Ay viene ay viene…

Vamos?



Vamos?

rockyr4ccoon: vintage-music-romance: omg i'm gonna cry. Did I...





















rockyr4ccoon:

vintage-music-romance:

omg i'm gonna cry.

Did I the only reason who got feels by realising that John is wearing an NY shirt?

Photo



l-dot-a-dot: the-absolute-best-posts: lego-batmann:  9...


9 Hilariously Distressing Letters From Kids

















l-dot-a-dot:

the-absolute-best-posts:

lego-batmann:

 9 Hilariously Distressing Letters From Kids

Uncle Bryan

LOLOLOLOL. WHALES. THE PERFECT ANIMAL.



LOLOLOLOL. WHALES. THE PERFECT ANIMAL.

"Am I horny or do I just need to pee?"

"Am I horny or do I just need to pee?"

- (via xounga)

"Como me duele estar tan lejos de tus caricias y de tus labios."

"Como me duele estar tan lejos de tus caricias y de tus labios."

- Julio Cortázar (via unabuenaputajamasseminimiza)

Photo



Photo



s-erene-shores: i've grown so unattached from people like i could literally move across the country...

s-erene-shores:

i've grown so unattached from people like i could literally move across the country tomorrow and not give a shit about leaving anyone except for like 3 people

Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment