Friday, June 7, 2013

Your Little Doll

rosea-corda: roseacorda: roseacorda: This should be one of my...



rosea-corda:

roseacorda:

roseacorda:

This should be one of my last posts..i've queued …if there are any more posts i probably logged on at random short points and queued a few things..OR im back online but its probably the first one…so yeah i'll alert you guys when i actually get back online, like officially.

XOXOXO
~ C

P.s. Queued on March 27th

i queued this on september 13th at 9:50 pm

Ok i'm queuing this again…just in case..its the second of january 2013

24th of February

Photo





Photo





Photo



heretoenjoy: I love Your intense control



heretoenjoy:

I love Your intense control

Photo



Photo



This should be one of my last pictures of me..i've queued …if...



This should be one of my last pictures of me..i've queued …if there are any more posts i probably logged on at random short points and queued a few things..OR im back online but its probably the first one…so yeah i'll alert you guys when i actually get back online, like officially.

XOXOXO 
~ C

P.s. Queued on March 27th

Photo



 



 

dominantlife: π



dominantlife:

π

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



her-master: I've heard dominants say they don't like to eat...



her-master:

I've heard dominants say they don't like to eat pussy because it isn't a dominant thing to do. Lol. You're doing it wrong, then. :)

roseacorda: Me(4/4) [unedited] My fav



roseacorda:

Me(4/4)
[unedited]

My fav

fucking-insanity: "We're done talking. Well… you are."



fucking-insanity:

"We're done talking. Well… you are."

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment