Friday, June 7, 2013

Cfnm classics

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



femdom4ever: She whipped him hard



femdom4ever:

She whipped him hard

cfnm: More @ http://AllThingsCFNM.net "See girls, I told you...



cfnm:

More @ http://AllThingsCFNM.net

"See girls, I told you our butler could still get it up!"

" There's no way it's normal! It's...



" There's no way it's normal! It's truncated. I think that's the word I'm looking for. Did you suffer some sort of accident?"

"I'm gonna yank on his balls just like this."



"I'm gonna yank on his balls just like this."

"Yeah come on by. He's already to go. Yes you can...



"Yeah come on by. He's already to go. Yes you can have him for the night. Bring him back about 11 tomorrow morning, my lover should be gone by then. On second thought bring him back at 9. He can give Tyrone a blow job before he leaves. Oh one more thing . Bring him back in one piece this time. The last time I let you keep him overnight you beat him to a pulp. He couldn't do chores for days. If you feel the urge to really pound him stick to his nuts. He doesn't use them much. Bye"

flatheadpete: "Well if you're #1 I don't think second place...



flatheadpete:

"Well if you're #1 I don't think second place will be much to look at. What do you have there, 6 inches max?"

"I guess you won't bitch about the dishwasher being...



"I guess you won't bitch about the dishwasher being broken again will you? He was always whining about something even when we were kids."

"We'll the boner is a nice touch but it...



"We'll the boner is a nice touch but it doesn't gain you any points with me. Your wife still wants you whipped. Go over there and stand in front of the rack. I'll shackle you to it in a minute then your wife can have at you."

Photo



"I know I promised you a threesome honey. Your two balls...



"I know I promised you a threesome honey. Your two balls are about to meet Ms.Fist. That's the only threesome you'll be in tonight."

"Let's see how you like it bitch!"



"Let's see how you like it bitch!"

" The cheerleaders decided this year they weren't...



" The cheerleaders decided this year they weren't going to do a car wash like everybody else. Their new fundraiser was a huge hit."

He must have fucked up big time. I'd have to be chained up...





He must have fucked up big time. I'd have to be chained up before I could withstand a whipping like that.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment