Sunday, June 9, 2013

A SUMMER IN THE SOUTH

"Some people turn sad awfully young. No special reason, it seems, but they seem almost to be born..."

"Some people turn sad awfully young. No special reason, it seems, but they seem almost to be born that way. They bruise easier, tire faster, cry quicker, remember longer and, as I say, get sadder younger than anyone else in the world. I know, for I'm one of them."

- Ray Bradbury (via paperbackwords)

Photo



Photo



Photo



r-osy-blush: the-rosyclub: roserai-e: pure-aroma: daisy-mihst...



r-osy-blush:

the-rosyclub:

roserai-e:

pure-aroma:

daisy-mihst:

shez-a-bitch:

http://shez-a-bitch.tumblr.com

Rosy xx

cutie pie :)

follow my Instagram: bell_rosee

LIKE THIS POST PLEASE!!!! wilddaize.tumblr.com/post/52451520227 Message me for anything in return xx PLEASE IM LOSING 

♡ r o s y ♡ b l o g ♡

Photo



monjara-hime: methexys: Cherry blossom time (by ambo333) ah,...



monjara-hime:

methexys:

Cherry blossom time (by ambo333)

ah, we have a whole alley of these in our street (◕‿◕✿)

mensfashionworld: Philipp Plein S/S 2013 omg <3



mensfashionworld:

Philipp Plein S/S 2013

omg <3

Photo



Photo



skellaten: nips



skellaten:

nips

Photo



idcboutyou: ♡



idcboutyou:

eur0trash: Selena <3



eur0trash:

Selena <3

Photo



Photo



eur0trash: Josephine <3 



eur0trash:

Josephine <3 

beautifullyundressed: buphotography: This was one of my all...



beautifullyundressed:

buphotography:

This was one of my all time favorite pictures I have taken in my few years of doing photography.

The point of this picture and the people with bags over their heads is to represent what society does to genders. First off, people assume gender by body type but in this picture you could have two transgenders, one, both male, both female, or any other combination and we would still be the same… Human.

Now, women are victimized by wearing revealing clothing or not being afraid to show their bodies with pride as well as being comfortable with their sexuality, while a nearly nude male doing the exact same thing won't be put down for showing off the body they have.

Regaurdless of what you take this message as, I just want everyone to realize that we are all the same kind and we are all unique. People have no right to judge another person by what they wear, or who they choose to be.

(For safety purposes on this picture I had taken a picture of this from my wall) 

© BU Photography 2013

I am actually like crying at the amount of notes on this in a 10 hour period. This is by far my best picture I have taken in a really long time. 

Thank you guys so much

chantilily: organic-avenue: NYC! 1 block from my apartment....



chantilily:

organic-avenue:

NYC!

1 block from my apartment. so homesick :/

dsflkdmg: need this



dsflkdmg:

need this

No comments:

Post a Comment