Friday, June 7, 2013

boyNEEDShisDomDADDY

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



The new, innovative iCrack provides a convenient, inexpensive...



The new, innovative iCrack provides a convenient, inexpensive storage option when laptop is not in use

Photo



Photo



Photo



Off to get my hair cut this afternoon.  Nowhere near this short...



Off to get my hair cut this afternoon.  Nowhere near this short (above), … as Sir insists I keep it long enough for him to get a good, firm grip on his boy. Tonight he will likely test the length as I kneel or sit at his feet, … moving his fingers along my scalp before clenching tightly, … then raising my head so that our eyes meet, and he can (hopefully) conclude, "Good boy"

Photo



Photo



To Sir: A different take on your frequent advice to me, Sir -...



To Sir:

A different take on your frequent advice to me, Sir - "Breathe, … just breathe".  While one form is a way to calm my emotions so that we can enjoy discussions together, … the other connects us in a very physical way.  I value them both as nurturing needs that you provide for me.

To Sir: If you happened to look down at any point, … this is...



To Sir:

If you happened to look down at any point, … this is likely very close to what you saw late Sunday evening, Sir. You made such a thankfully rewarded boy of me.

To Sir: The gesturing you've just recently added to our...



To Sir:

The gesturing you've just recently added to our protocols, … directing my actions through such basic cues … has made a very strong impression on me, Sir. Thank you for these simple yet significant reminders of who I am, and who you are to me.

To Sir: Reminded me of electrical versions of those thigh straps...



To Sir:

Reminded me of electrical versions of those thigh straps you like, Sir. Not sure I've seen these in pics on here before.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment